|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harry Wolff?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A lawyer.
2. How does Alicia feel about Jack after the toys are returned to the Center for Children with AIDS?
(a) She trusts him.
(b) She is angry at him and wants him to stay away.
(c) She is attracted to him.
(d) She doesn't respect his methods.
3. Who breaks into Kemel's apartment on the night a person is caught breaking into the Clayton House?
(a) Will Matthews.
(b) Yoshio Takita.
(d) Sam Baker.
4. What does Gia tell Jack that she wants him to do on the day the toys are returned?
(a) Take credit for his good deed.
(b) Order pizza.
(c) Go into a legitimate line of work.
(d) Help Alicia.
5. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say about the incident?
(a) He refuses to comment.
(b) That he is sorry.
(c) That Alicia is lying.
(d) That Alicia misunderstood what she saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sam Baker's nephew (Karen's son)?
2. What does Jack learn about the Land Rover on the night he and Alicia visit the Clayton House?
3. Where do Alicia and Jack go after sneaking away from Sam Baker at the Clayton House?
4. What tempts Jack to go into another line of work, according to his own thoughts, on the day the toys are returned?
5. Who is Alicia reluctant to meet for lunch the day after her first visit from the detective?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)