|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say about the incident?
(a) He refuses to comment.
(b) That he is sorry.
(c) That Alicia is lying.
(d) That Alicia misunderstood what she saw.
2. How does Jack get Sam Baker's men to let him into the Clayton House?
(a) He gasses them.
(b) He knocks them out.
(c) He bribes them.
(d) He tells them Sam sent him.
3. What does Jack learn about the Land Rover on the night he and Alicia visit the Clayton House?
(a) It is voice controlled.
(b) It now heads in a different direction than before.
(c) It has hand controls for the gas and brake pedals.
(d) It plays only one song on the radio.
4. What does Gia tell Jack that she wants him to do on the day the toys are returned?
(a) Go into a legitimate line of work.
(b) Help Alicia.
(c) Order pizza.
(d) Take credit for his good deed.
5. Where, in the Clayton House, does Jack find a hidden key?
(a) Taped to the pipes.
(b) In the freezer.
(c) Inside a switchplate.
(d) Inside of a radiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the explosion in the back yard of Jack's country house do to Kemel?
2. Who is the Nail?
3. Where does Alicia go after visiting Hector on the day the toys are returned to the Center for Children with AIDS?
4. What is true of the man whom Alicia saw molesting the girl at the Center?
5. What does Alicia promise to the second person who visits her apartment on the day the detective visits?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)