|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Nail's connection to the Center for Children with AIDS?
(a) He is a donor.
(b) He is a volunteer.
(c) He has a child there.
(d) He has no known connection.
2. Why does the detective visit Alicia at her apartment on Tuesday?
(a) To ask her for more details on what happened at the Center.
(b) To ask her out on a date.
(c) To show her a picture of a child.
(d) To tell her the molester is threatening to sue.
3. How do Jack and Alicia arrive at the Clayton House on the Tuesday they go to investigate it?
(a) Milkdud drives them.
(b) Alicia's car.
(c) In a cab.
(d) In a rented, white Chevy.
4. Where do Alicia and Jack go after sneaking away from Sam Baker at the Clayton House?
(a) A motel.
(b) Alicia's house.
(c) The Center.
(d) To see Will at the police station.
5. Who calls Alicia after her lunch meeting?
(a) Sam Baker.
(c) An arsonist.
(d) A therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kemel want to go?
2. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say about the incident?
3. Who is David Johns?
4. What does the explosion in the back yard of Jack's country house do to Kemel?
5. Why does Jorge keep calling Jack after Jack meets with Ramirez?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)