1. What does Alicia's lawyer say to her when she first speaks to him in the novel?
(a) That he has good news.
(b) That he forgot his umbrella.
(c) That he is running late.
(d) That he has bad news.
2. Why does Alicia begin to cry after her lawyer gets into his car in the first chapter of the book?
(a) She is upset about her settlement.
(b) She is happy about her settlement.
(c) His car blows up.
(d) He gives her a letter from her mother.
3. Who works at the Center for Children with AIDS in NYC?
(c) Sam Baker.
4. What is Alicia's profession?
(a) Public Relations.
(d) Social Worker.
5. What is stolen from the Center for Children with AIDS in the first Friday section of the book?
(a) Infant formula.
6. Who is Gia DiLauro?
(a) A lawyer at the center for Children with AIDS.
(b) A volunteer at the Center for Children with AIDS.
(c) The director at the Center for Children with AIDS.
(d) A doctor at the center for Children with AIDS.
This section contains 4,970 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)