|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Estraven leaves Mishnory under an assumed name and with forged papers, where does he wind up?
(a) In Karhide.
(b) Estraven is found out, and is imprisoned for forging his documents.
(c) In Ethwen.
(d) In the Rotherer Fastness.
2. What role does Estraven tell Genly that King Argaven will be able to play with Orgota once he receives word of Genly's capture?
(c) First Mobile.
3. What is the name of the high priest?
4. How long ago did the High Priest compose the sayings in Chapter 12?
(a) 900 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 600 years.
5. What happens to Genly shortly after Estraven reappears in Chapter 11 to warn him?
(a) He is arrested and taken to the Pulefen Commensality Farm.
(b) He is arrested and taken to Kundershaden Prison.
(c) He is arrested and sentenced to death.
(d) He is arrested and deported to Karhide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Genly during the first week of his arrest?
2. How does Estraven acquire the initial supplies and food for the winter journey?
3. What happens when Genly speaks before the Thirty-Three?
4. As Chapter 14 opens, what realization has Estraven come to?
5. After Estraven receives money from Genly, where does he find work?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)