|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the sleepers did Edondurath kill after he woke up?
(a) None; he was the only one.
2. What is the Karhidish religion's viewpoint on good and evil?
(a) There is only good; there is no evil.
(b) Both good and evil exist.
(c) There is neither good nor evil.
(d) There is only evil; there is no good.
3. What happens when Genly speaks before the Thirty-Three?
(a) Genly is deported by the Thirty-Three.
(b) Obsle becomes convinced that Genly is a good person.
(c) News of Genly finally became public knowledge in Orgoreyn.
(d) Obsle becomes afraid of him and cancels the reception that was scheduled for him.
4. How does Estraven acquire the initial supplies and food for the winter journey?
(a) He steals them in Turuf.
(b) He acquires them before freeing Genly and hides them for later access.
(c) He goes hunting.
(d) He buys them in Turuf.
5. After Genly's meeting with Agraven, where is the Star Ship given clearance to land?
(a) Athten Fen.
(b) The Round-Tower Dwelling.
(c) Gobrin Ice.
(d) The Corner Red Dwelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is known as the Center of Time?
2. Whom does Estraven believe the people of Orgoreyn fear?
3. What does Genly do in Chapter 19 that he would not allow himself to do in Chapter 16?
4. How does Estraven blackmail Shusgis?
5. What is the name of the Orgota religion?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)