|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the blizzard, what Earth game does Genly teach Estraven to play?
(a) Go Fish.
(d) Mah Jongg.
2. As Chapter 15 opens, where do Genly and Estraven decide to hide for the winter?
(c) Gobrin Ice.
(d) Kerm Ice.
3. When Genly and Estraven come out of Tarrenpeth Forest, a few days into their journey, what does Estraven use his previously-acquired hunting skills to trap?
(a) Pesthry, a fox-like omnivore.
(b) Pesthry, a fox-like carnivore.
(c) Pesthry, a type of game bird.
(d) Pesthry, a fox-like herbivore.
4. During his stay at the farm where Genly is being held, Estraven goes into a state of increased strength called:
5. By the end of Chapter 16, what has happened to Estraven?
(a) He is starving himself.
(b) He has lost all patience with Genly.
(c) He has gone into dothe.
(d) He has gone into kemmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Orgota religion's viewpoint on good and evil?
2. In Earth years, Genly is younger than 30. How old is he in Winter years?
3. When Genly and other prisoners are taken from their first detention facility, what is their destination?
4. After Estraven's death at the end of Chapter 19, what does Chapter 20 tell us happens to Genly?
5. What is the name of the Orgota religion?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)