|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who is the first off the Star Ship after it lands?
(a) Genly's wife.
(b) A woman named Lang Heo Hew.
(c) Genly's immediate supervisor.
(d) A woman named Heo Lang Hew.
2. After Genly's meeting with Agraven, where is the Star Ship given clearance to land?
(a) Athten Fen.
(b) The Round-Tower Dwelling.
(c) The Corner Red Dwelling.
(d) Gobrin Ice.
3. By the end of Chapter 16, what has happened to Estraven?
(a) He has gone into kemmer.
(b) He is starving himself.
(c) He has gone into dothe.
(d) He has lost all patience with Genly.
4. Around the time of the earthquake, what does Estraven notice that Genly is repressing himself from doing?
5. What is the Orgota religion's viewpoint on good and evil?
(a) Both good and evil exist.
(b) There is only good; there is no evil.
(c) There is only evil; there is no good.
(d) There is neither good nor evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did the High Priest compose the sayings in Chapter 12?
2. According to the Orgota creation myth, what will happen to the world at its end?
3. Who is known as the Center of Time?
4. What happens to Genly shortly after Estraven reappears in Chapter 11 to warn him?
5. After Genly comes to live in Mishnory, what does Estraven find strange about how the local government is handling the presence of a First Mobile in their town?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)