|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Between Drummer and Dremegole.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Getheren leaves Orhoch, what name does he travel under?
(b) Genly Ai.
2. Who tells Getheren that he is in danger of suicide?
(a) Genly Ai.
(b) Hode, his brother and kemmering.
(c) The Lord of Shath.
3. What religion are the Foretellers?
4. Why does Genly return to Erhenrang in Chapter 8 after spending his summer on the Eastern Coast?
(a) He doesn't want to spend the winter in Old Karhide.
(b) He wants to plead Estraven's case.
(c) He wants to warn the King about Tibe.
(d) He wants to be present for the birth of the King's child.
5. What is the origin of the story told in Chapter 4?
(c) West Karhide.
(d) East Karhide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Genly's opinion of Estraven's presence in Orgoreyn?
2. In Chapter 1, who is Pemmer Harge rem ir Tibe ('Tibe' for short) described as?
3. What type of prisoner is Genly?
4. When Stokven realizes he was lied to, what does he do?
5. What happens during Estraven and Genly's descent of Mount Dremegole?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)