|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Between Drummer and Dremegole.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Lord Berosty satisfied with the answer he receives? Why?
(a) No. He wants to know the month and year as well.
(b) Yes. Nineteen is his favorite number.
(c) No. He wants the answer to be a different day than the nineteenth.
(d) Yes. He knows that only three months of the year have nineteen days.
2. What are the important themes of Chapter 2?
(a) Marriage and divorce.
(b) Betrayal and hatred.
(c) Breaking the law and exile.
(d) Kemmering and love.
3. What is the name of the place where Estraven is granted asylum, to which he must travel?
(b) South Mishnory.
(c) The Township of Mishnory.
(d) Therem Harth.
4. Whose name comes up during Estraven's dinner conversation with Commensals Yegey and Obsle?
(c) Genly Ai.
(d) The Lord Bishory.
5. Whom does Estraven believe the people of Orgoreyn fear?
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. When baby Therem (also called Estraven) grows up, what happens to him?
2. What is the Sarf?
3. Shortly after Genly sends his letter to Tibe, Ashe visits him. What is the purpose of Ashe's visit?
4. What name does Estraven give to the doctor while he is in the hospital?
5. By the end of Chapter 16, how many total miles since leaving their first camp have Estraven and Genly covered?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)