|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What prevents the killers from finding the bathroom on their second search?
a) The wardrobe.
b) Pastor Murinzi.
c) A tapestry.
d) A hailstorm.
2. Which tribe came to be the dominant ruling class because of others fleeing ethnic persecution?
a) The Tutsi.
b) The Rwana.
c) The Twa.
d) The Hutu.
3. For how many hours a day does Immaculee meditate, as stated in "A Gathering of Orphans"?
4. What is the predominant feeling of Sehame after the killing of Damascene?
5. Which of the pastor's children gives Immaculee a hug?
This section contains 567 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)