Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first three words Immaculee says to Felicien?
(a) "Do not fear."
(b) "I am sorry."
(c) "I forgive you."
(d) "I hate you."
2. How many Tutsi were murdered in the genocide?
3. How many guards protect the borders of the French camp?
4. How far does Immaculee and her two friends walk with the Interahamwe killers circling them?
(a) Four miles.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Half a mile.
(d) A mile and a half.
5. To where is Damascene headed when he is killed?
6. Which two of the refugees does Immaculee bring with her to find the RPF soldiers after being deposited by the French truck?
(a) Florence and Karega.
(b) Jean Paul and Aloise.
(c) Aloise and Florence.
(d) Jean Paul and Karega.
7. What does Immaculee say littered the streets in Kigali?
(d) Bullet casings.
8. From what country is the general of the UN Peacekeepers who remained behind after the Belgian soldiers pulled out?
(a) The United States.
9. To which Biblical figure does Aloise compare the Tutsi refugees surrounded by the Interahamwe killers upon her arrival at the roadblock?
10. To whom does the pastor intend to send the women in his bathroom after the war?
(a) The Twa.
(b) The Abashi.
(c) The Hutu.
(d) The Burundi.
11. To where does Aloise offer to take Immaculee and her companions from the French base camp?
12. How many hours journey is it from the RPF camp to Kigali?
13. What does Immaculee put in her mouth to keep from making a noise in "Keeping the Faith"?
(a) The French-English dictionary.
(b) Her hand.
(c) One of the English books.
(d) The Bible.
14. What is the name of Aloise's husband?
15. Who else from Immaculee's family is buried when she and those with her bury Damascene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the predominant feeling of Sehame after the killing of Damascene?
2. What is the name of the housekeeper who gives Immaculee a detailed description of the death of her brother Damascene?
3. What is the profession of Dr. Abel, whom Immaculee encounters on the streets of Kigali?
4. Which of the following does Immaculee not find in the one large envelope in her room?
5. What is the name of Immaculee's husband?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)