|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Psalm does Immaculee read immediately after Sony is turned away from the Pastor's house?
2. Approximately how many people ultimately camped outside of Immaculee's house during the massacre at Mataba?
3. What is the name of Immaculee's father?
4. What is the name of the male Protestant student Immaculee meets at the University?
5. Who is killed on the first night of "retributions" for the death of the President?
(a) Paul Kagame.
(b) Immaculee's Uncle Twaza.
(c) Immaculee's boyfriend.
6. For whom does Immaculee attempt and fail to pray immediately after thanking God for that which saved them from the killers' second search?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The RPF.
(c) Pastor Murinzi.
(d) The killers.
7. How far is the distance between Immaculee's house and the pastor's house?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Fifty miles.
(d) Five miles.
8. How many girls in Immaculee's family had attended university before her?
9. How many daughters are born to Immaculee's parents?
10. What are members of the Tutsi tribe often denied in the public sphere?
(a) The right to military service.
(b) Freedom of speech.
(c) The right to own automobiles.
(d) Scholarships to schools.
11. Roughly how long do the women in the bathroom go between stretching themselves?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 hours.
12. In what year does Immaculee learn about the Rwandan Patriotic Front?
13. What weapon are the Hutu encouraged to use against their Tutsi neighbors in "No Going Back"?
(c) Their bare hands.
14. What news station gives the report heard by the women in the bathroom that the RPF had made its way to the capital of Kigali?
15. What is the name of Vianney's high school teacher who arrives at Pastor Murinzi's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Immaculee's companion on the trip home good friends?
2. How many other girls does the Protestant student date while with Immaculee?
3. How many siblings does Immaculee have?
4. Which of the women hiding with Immaculee in Pastor Murinzi's house gives her advice to stay?
5. How does the youth movement of which Immaculee learns at the University attract youth?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)