Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - The Eternal Spring
1. Describe the setting in which Immaculee is raised in the early years of her life.
2. Immaculee's Catholic faith is mentioned early and often in Left to Tell; how is she raised to perceive her faith?
3. Choose one word to capture the essence of Immaculee's description of her brother Damascene, and explain why it is a fitting choice.
4. How do Immaculee's parents set a good communal example for her and her brothers?
Short Essay Question - Standing Up
5. How is Immaculee embarrassed on her...
This section contains 1,122 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)