|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to the Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are members of the Tutsi tribe often denied in the public sphere?
(a) Scholarships to schools.
(b) Freedom of speech.
(c) The right to own automobiles.
(d) The right to military service.
2. Who is the extremist Hutu uncle of Damascene's Hutu friend who hid him for weeks?
3. From what country is the general of the UN Peacekeepers who remained behind after the Belgian soldiers pulled out?
(d) The United States.
4. Beyond being well-mannered and virtuous, what do Immaculee's parents expect of her?
(a) To cook.
(b) To study.
(c) To sing.
(d) To clean.
5. Which two colonial countries settled in Rwanda and created political tension and turmoil?
(a) France and Portugal.
(b) England and Spain.
(c) France and England.
(d) Germany and Belgium.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade does Immaculee first experience ethnic segregation?
2. Whom has the member of her family that Immaculee questions privately seen in the village of Mataba?
3. For what holiday does Immaculee return home from the University?
4. Roughly how long do the women in the bathroom go between stretching themselves?
5. What is the pastor's relation to Immaculee's boyfriend, John?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)