|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keeping the Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the ladies in the bathroom does not cry when Pastor Murinzi tells them how the Tutsi people have been slaughtered even inside churches?
2. What language are most of the Rwandans taught in high-school as a second language?
3. Who else does the pastor falsely accuse, on the authority of the government, of stockpiling weapons to kill members of the Hutu?
(b) Father Clement.
4. In what part of the country is the war in Rwanda primarily being fought while Immaculee is pursuing higher learning?
(a) The north.
(b) The south.
(c) The west.
(d) The east.
5. For how long have the women been in Pastor Murinzi's bathroom when they decide to go to the UN Peacekeeping troops?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cows does Immaculee's father sell in order to pay for her schooling?
2. To where in the bathroom does Immaculee privately retreat?
3. How many "cockroaches" does Immaculee hear one man boasting of having killed after the women are spotted in the pastor's house?
4. How does the youth movement of which Immaculee learns at the University attract youth?
5. Who treats Immaculee with contempt when she walks into the pastor's living room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)