|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keeping the Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tribe is given the most opportunity to succeed in the school system?
(a) The Hutu.
(b) They are all given equal opportunities.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The Twa.
2. How many siblings does Immaculee have?
3. At least how much weight has Immaculee lost by the beginning of "The Gift of Tongues"?
(a) 20 lbs.
(b) 50 lbs.
(c) 35 lbs.
(d) 40 lbs.
4. Approximately how many people ultimately camped outside of Immaculee's house during the massacre at Mataba?
5. To what tribe does the Protestant student Immaculee meets at the University belong?
(b) He is a foreigner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only member of Immaculee's family that does not greet her upon her arrival home?
2. Who in Rwanda demands English-speaking UN Peacekeepers?
3. Of what youth movement does Immaculee learn while at the University?
4. Of what year's killings does Immaculee have only one memory?
5. From what book of the Bible came the two passages Immaculee contemplates while in the bathroom?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)