|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keeping the Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what body of water does Immaculee's family own property on which they run a business?
(a) Lake Iherma.
(b) Lake Kivu.
(c) Lake Rwanye.
(d) Lake Muhazi.
2. How many more women join the bathroom in "A Gathering of Orphans"?
3. What does Immaculee's family do to aid their income?
(b) Transport goods.
4. For entrance into what school does Immaculee's parents throw her a party to celebrate?
(a) Buwana University.
(b) Emeville College.
(c) Knocti High School.
(d) Lycee High School.
5. What is Immaculee's father holding in his hand as he addresses the crowd gathered outside of their home?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A machete.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the pastor's children gives Immaculee a hug?
2. For what is Immaculee mistaken when she is nearly shot by an irrational and fearful girl?
3. How many vehicles does Immaculee's family own?
4. How much is the stipend the girls in the University received equal to in US dollars?
5. What is the first sentence that Immaculee learns to say in English?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)