|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keeping the Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which of her family members does Immaculee ask Pastor Murinzi at the end of "A Gathering of Orphans"?
2. To whom does the pastor intend to send the women in his bathroom after the war?
(a) The Burundi.
(b) The Hutu.
(c) The Twa.
(d) The Abashi.
3. How many daughters are born to Immaculee's parents?
4. Who is the only member of Immaculee's family that does not greet her upon her arrival home?
5. How many more women join the bathroom in "A Gathering of Orphans"?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is the general of the UN Peacekeepers who remained behind after the Belgian soldiers pulled out?
2. How many other girls does the Protestant student date while with Immaculee?
3. For what holiday does Immaculee return home from the University?
4. Roughly how long do the women in the bathroom go between stretching themselves?
5. For how many hours a day does Immaculee meditate, as stated in "A Gathering of Orphans"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)