|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Struggling to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon whom is the blame put for the death of the President?
(a) Paul Kagame.
(b) The Catholics of Rwanda.
(c) The Tutsi tribe.
(d) The Hutu tribe.
2. What is the name of the male Protestant student Immaculee meets at the University?
3. Which tribe had once had a king that ruled the land prosperously and peacefully?
(a) The Rwana.
(b) The Hutu.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The Twa.
4. In what village does Immaculee grow up?
5. What is the name of Immaculee's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Immaculee's father holding in his hand as he addresses the crowd gathered outside of their home?
2. For what reason is Immaculee's father arrested?
3. Approximately how large is the bathroom in which Immaculee and the other Tutsi women hide?
4. In what style is the pastor's house built?
5. With whom is Immaculee traveling to a wedding when their bus is stopped by a mob of members of the youth movement?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)