|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Going Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason is Immaculee's father arrested?
(a) No reason.
(b) Offering a bribe.
(c) Accepting a bribe.
(d) Supporting the rebels in the north.
2. How many cows does Immaculee's father sell in order to pay for her schooling?
3. To what tribe does the Protestant student Immaculee meets at the University belong?
(a) He is a foreigner.
4. For entrance into what school does Immaculee's parents throw her a party to celebrate?
(a) Lycee High School.
(b) Knocti High School.
(c) Emeville College.
(d) Buwana University.
5. How far do Immaculee and her brothers walk to elementary school?
(a) Four miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) A hundred yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Immaculee's friend devise to avoid torture and rape by the Hutu?
2. Which tribe had once had a king that ruled the land prosperously and peacefully?
3. How far is the distance between Immaculee's house and the pastor's house?
4. Of what youth movement does Immaculee learn while at the University?
5. What is the name of Immaculee's father?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)