|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off to University.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tribe is given the most opportunity to succeed in the school system?
(a) The Hutu.
(b) They are all given equal opportunities.
(c) The Twa.
(d) The Tutsi.
2. How many hours of electricity per day does Immaculee's family have?
3. How far do Immaculee and her brothers walk to elementary school?
(a) Four miles.
(b) A hundred yards.
(c) One mile.
(d) Eight miles.
4. How many other girls does the Protestant student date while with Immaculee?
5. Near what body of water does Immaculee's family own property on which they run a business?
(a) Lake Muhazi.
(b) Lake Rwanye.
(c) Lake Kivu.
(d) Lake Iherma.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what village does Immaculee grow up?
2. How many girls in Immaculee's family had attended university before her?
3. What stipulation does Immaculee's father place on the Protestant student dating Immaculee?
4. After how many years of Immaculee's pursuing higher learning does war break out in Rwanda?
5. Of what youth movement does Immaculee learn while at the University?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)