|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off to University.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beyond being well-mannered and virtuous, what do Immaculee's parents expect of her?
(a) To sing.
(b) To clean.
(c) To study.
(d) To cook.
2. What is the name of Immaculee's teacher at the time when she first experiences ethnic segregation?
3. In what grade does Immaculee first experience ethnic segregation?
4. Which tribe came to be the dominant ruling class because of others fleeing ethnic persecution?
(a) The Rwana.
(b) The Twa.
(c) The Hutu.
(d) The Tutsi.
5. With whom is Immaculee traveling to a wedding when their bus is stopped by a mob of members of the youth movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours of electricity per day does Immaculee's family have?
2. Of what youth movement does Immaculee learn while at the University?
3. Which Rwandan tribe makes up the majority of the population during Immaculee's childhood?
4. To which ethnic group is Immaculee assigned during her first experience of ethnic segregation?
5. What stipulation does Immaculee's father place on the Protestant student dating Immaculee?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)