Quiz: No Going Back to Farewell to the Boys
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Approximately how many people ultimately camped outside of Immaculee's house during the massacre at Mataba?
2. How old is Vianney in "Farewell to the Boys"?
3. What item does Immaculee retrieve from her house and give to her father after the first skirmish with the Interahamwe?
a) A rosary.
b) A scapular.
c) A book.
d) A glass of water.
4. Which of Immaculee's relatives gives in to despair in "No Going Back"?
5. What is Immaculee's father holding in his hand as he addresses the crowd...
This section contains 284 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)