|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to the Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stipulation does Immaculee's father place on the Protestant student dating Immaculee?
(a) He must not engage with her physically in any way until marriage.
(b) He must not join any political parties.
(c) He must convert to the Catholic faith.
(d) He may not try to convert her to Protestantism.
2. In what country is Paul Kagame at the beginning of "No Going Back"?
3. Which Rwandan tribe makes up the majority of the population during Immaculee's childhood?
(a) The Hutu.
(b) The Tutsi.
(c) The Twa.
(d) The Rwanda.
4. What is the name of Vianney's high school teacher who arrives at Pastor Murinzi's house?
5. Which of the pastor's relatives does Immaculee hear speaking about murders of Tutsi outside the bathroom window at the beginning of "Unlikely Saviors"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cows does Immaculee's father sell in order to pay for her schooling?
2. In what grade does Immaculee first experience ethnic segregation?
3. How far does Immaculee and her two friends walk with the Interahamwe killers circling them?
4. What is the name of the pastor with whom she goes to stay at the end of "No Going Back"?
5. After Immaculee hears the voice of God, how does she perceive the killers?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)