|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pastor's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cows does Immaculee's father sell in order to pay for her schooling?
2. On what do Leonard and Rose flee their burnt home?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A camel.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) The back of a truck.
3. What name do the two soldiers call the Tutsi people?
4. Which two colonial countries settled in Rwanda and created political tension and turmoil?
(a) France and Portugal.
(b) England and Spain.
(c) Germany and Belgium.
(d) France and England.
5. Which tribe had once had a king that ruled the land prosperously and peacefully?
(a) The Rwana.
(b) The Twa.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The Hutu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade does Immaculee first experience ethnic segregation?
2. In what style is the pastor's house built?
3. After how many years of Immaculee's pursuing higher learning does war break out in Rwanda?
4. What is the name of Immaculee's teacher at the time when she first experiences ethnic segregation?
5. How far do Immaculee and her brothers walk to elementary school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)