|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pastor's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what other tribe does the dominant Rwandan tribe intermarry over the course of many generations?
(a) The Hutu.
(b) The Twa.
(c) The Rwanda.
(d) The Tutsi.
2. What is Immaculee's father holding in his hand as he addresses the crowd gathered outside of their home?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A gun.
(c) A machete.
(d) A rosary.
3. How many girls in Immaculee's family had attended university before her?
4. What stipulation does Immaculee's father place on the Protestant student dating Immaculee?
(a) He may not try to convert her to Protestantism.
(b) He must not join any political parties.
(c) He must convert to the Catholic faith.
(d) He must not engage with her physically in any way until marriage.
5. To what tribe does the Protestant student Immaculee meets at the University belong?
(b) He is a foreigner.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what division of education does Immaculee's father sell his cows?
2. Which of Immaculee's relatives gives in to despair in "No Going Back"?
3. How far is the distance between Immaculee's house and the pastor's house?
4. In what style is the pastor's house built?
5. On what do Leonard and Rose flee their burnt home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)