|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Letter from Damascene.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Hutu who protects Immaculee from the crowd at the end of "No Going back"?
2. Which of the following is NOT among the things Pastor Murinzi is told were hidden in Immaculee's father's house?
(a) A death list of Hutu names.
(b) A stockpile of machetes.
(c) A stockpile of grenades.
(d) A stockpile of guns.
3. Which Psalm does Immaculee read immediately after Sony is turned away from the Pastor's house?
4. In what city did the Prime Minister of Rwanda reside before being murdered?
5. Who goes with Immaculee to the pastor's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon are the Hutu encouraged to use against their Tutsi neighbors in "No Going Back"?
2. Upon what word does Immaculee meditate for days?
3. What item does Immaculee retrieve from her house and give to her father after the first skirmish with the Interahamwe?
4. What is the name of the friend who lives near the lake with whom Damascene spends his last night?
5. Who else does the pastor falsely accuse, on the authority of the government, of stockpiling weapons to kill members of the Hutu?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)