1. What is the name of Immaculee's father?
2. What is the name of Immaculee's mother?
3. What does Immaculee's name mean?
(a) "Pure in heart and pure in body."
(b) "Shining in body and beautiful in soul."
(c) "Sweet in thought and swift in action."
(d) "Gifted in mind and loving in spirit."
4. How many siblings does Immaculee have?
5. How many daughters are born to Immaculee's parents?
6. Beyond being well-mannered and virtuous, what do Immaculee's parents expect of her?
(a) To sing.
(b) To clean.
(c) To cook.
(d) To study.
7. What were Immaculee's parents both trained to be?
8. What does Immaculee's family do to aid their income?
(c) Transport goods.
9. Near what body of water does Immaculee's family own property on which they run a business?
(a) Lake Kivu.
(b) Lake Iherma.
(c) Lake Rwanye.
(d) Lake Muhazi.
This section contains 3,885 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)