|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many in Beck's group made it to the summit?
2. What gave Beck motivation?
(a) He heard God's voice in his head.
(b) He saw a bright light that went ahead of him.
(c) Thinking about getting Yasuko to safety.
(d) Thinking about his family.
3. Who is Anatoli Boukreev?
(a) A Russian first-time climber.
(b) A Russian guide.
(c) The man who rescued Rob.
(d) A Sherpa.
4. Who went to find Beck and Yasuko after the storm abated?
(a) No one as the two were reported as dead.
(b) Rob Hall.
(c) Jon Krakauer.
(d) Three Sherpas and Stuart Hutchinson.
5. Why is Peach frustrated?
(a) No one is there to help her dying husband.
(b) She cannot get a flight to Nepal.
(c) She is receiving conflicting news.
(d) She cannot talk to Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered many people about Beck?
2. What does Dan learn about as much as possible?
3. Why did Beck decide to stay put for a while?
4. When did Beck's team make High Camp on the South Col?
5. Beck lost the use of ____________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)