|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beck choose the mountains he climbed?
(a) By their guide's reputation.
(b) Whether it was dangerous.
(c) The remoteness.
(d) The height.
2. What was Beck descending?
(a) The Square above Camp Five.
(b) The Triangle above Camp Four.
(c) The Rectangle below Camp Three.
(d) The Circle above Camp Two.
3. Why did Beck run out of food on his second major climb?
(a) They did not plan on needing so much food.
(b) He was stuck at base camp due to a storm.
(c) Several of their meals got soaked and spoiled.
(d) They dropped a pack down a crevasse.
4. How many summits of Beck's goal had he climbed at the opening of Chapter 21?
5. Where did Beck decide to climb after his climb in Colorado?
(a) Mount Fuji.
(b) Mount McKinley.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) Mount Shasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Beck's cost for the Kilimanjaro climb?
2. Where did Dan meet Beck?
3. What did Beck try to get Peach to do?
4. Where is Mount Kilimanjaro?
5. What is Peach's real name?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)