|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Beck fight sleep?
2. What surprised Peach while Beck was in base camp before he even started the climb?
(a) He called her.
(b) He sent her faxes.
(c) He wrote her two letters.
(d) He wrote and said it would be his last climb.
3. For what was Beck particularly concerned when they began their assault for the summit?
(a) The cold.
(b) The lack of proper equipment.
(c) Two of the climbers.
(d) The lack of good guidance.
4. Why is Peach frustrated?
(a) She is receiving conflicting news.
(b) She cannot talk to Beck.
(c) No one is there to help her dying husband.
(d) She cannot get a flight to Nepal.
5. From whose point of view is part of Chapter 9?
(a) Rob's brother.
(b) Yasuko's family.
(c) Beck's son.
(d) Cecilia Boone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peach do to help Beck?
2. What does the caller tell Peach about Beck?
3. Who are the Sherpas?
4. What did people at base camp tell Peach?
5. How low did the temperature go where Beck trapped?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)