|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Peach turn to for comfort after Muffin died?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her new cat.
2. What side of Everest was Beck's group planning to climb?
(a) Khumbu Glacier.
(b) North Side.
(c) West Side.
(d) East Side.
3. In what condition is Yasuko?
(a) Hyperthermic coma.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She can't be found.
(d) She is well but has some frostbite on her feet.
4. What did Beck do around 4 p.m.?
(a) Called his wife on his cell phone.
(b) Opened his eyes.
(c) Gave Yasuko mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Began to ascend to find Rob Hall.
5. Whom did Peach contact that was able to help them?
(a) The American Embassy in Tibet.
(b) A Senator from Louisiana who a friend knew.
(c) The American Embassy in India.
(d) Tom Daschle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fell to his death in Beck's party?
2. What did Peach feel about her nickname later in her marriage?
3. Where did Beck go hunting on a family vacation?
4. What does Peach say Beck's obsession with climbing was doing?
5. What did both of Peach's grandmothers have in common?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)