|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Peach while Beck was in base camp before he even started the climb?
(a) He called her.
(b) He wrote her two letters.
(c) He wrote and said it would be his last climb.
(d) He sent her faxes.
2. Who were out in full force in Nepal when news of Beck's rescue was known?
(a) Beck's family and friends.
(b) The Napalese people.
(c) The Sherpas.
(d) The paparazzi.
3. How did Beck choose the mountains he climbed?
(a) The height.
(b) Whether it was dangerous.
(c) By their guide's reputation.
(d) The remoteness.
4. In what year did Beck and Peach meet?
5. What did Peach feel about her nickname later in her marriage?
(a) It made Beck happy.
(b) It kept her feeling connected to her home roots.
(c) It made her feel as though no one took her seriously.
(d) It was a part of losing her own identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Beck spend his early years?
2. Whom did Peach contact that was able to help them?
3. What did Peach and the family think of Beck when he came home from a climb?
4. How did Beck's brother Dan energize himself?
5. What did Beck nickname his depression?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)