|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Beck almost suffocated in his tent?
(a) The storm set up a wind vacuum.
(b) The storm blew the walls over his face.
(c) He does not almost suffocate.
(d) He vomited and almost suffocated in it.
2. What did Beck forget to do for their wedding night?
(a) Reserve a room.
(b) Reserve a taxi.
(c) Bring the ring.
(d) Bring the airline tickets.
3. What type of climbing was trickier than Beck realized?
(a) Glacier climbing.
(b) Rock climbing.
(d) Crevasse climbing.
4. Who were out in full force in Nepal when news of Beck's rescue was known?
(a) Beck's family and friends.
(b) The Napalese people.
(c) The paparazzi.
(d) The Sherpas.
5. Of what did Beck become President in 1982?
(a) The National Forensics Association.
(b) The medical staff at Medical City.
(c) The Auxillery Police Association.
(d) The Lions Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Peach give Beck to demonstrate that he had changed?
2. What did Peach feel about her nickname later in her marriage?
3. Why did Beck have a difficult time reading?
4. To whom did Peach turn to for comfort after Muffin died?
5. With what does Beck compare facing death?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)