|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce think will start in six months, according to Chapter 17?
2. What is the reality Buck is faced with at the end of Chapter 21?
3. What does Buck wonder if he might be on the cusp of in Chapter 22?
4. Who does Steve tell Buck that Nicolae wants to see in Chapter 23?
5. Where do Buck and Steve go to watch Nicolae’s appearance on Nightline, according to Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where will Nicolae speak in the extension of his stay in the United States, according to Chapter 17?
2. Where do Rayford, Chloe, Hattie and Buck have dinner in Chapter 21?
3. What does Buck discover when Nicolae gives Hattie his business card in Chapter 18?
4. What is Rayford’s concern about speaking with Hattie, according to Chapter 19?
5. What do Buck and Chloe do while Rayford speaks with Hattie at the airport in Chapter 20?
6. What does Bruce warn Buck about in Chapter 23?
7. What is Rayford’s ulterior motive for inviting Hattie to dinner with Chloe, according to Chapter 13?
8. How does Buck escape the authorities in Chapter 16?
9. What does Buck find amazing about Rayford, according to Chapter 22?
10. Why does Buck need to be careful when he goes to his interview with Nicolae in Chapter 15?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define suspense. What is the purpose of suspense? How is it identified? Give at least one example of suspense used in the story of Left Behind.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what the Bible is. What role does the Bible have in Christianity? What role does the Bible have in the story of Left Behind? What role does the Bible have in the end-times?
Essay Topic 3
Explain conversion as it relates to the story of Left Behind. Choose Buck, Rayford, Chloe or Bruce and explain that character’s conversion process.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)