|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rayford do when in the terminal in Chapter 3?
(a) Gets his next assignment
(b) Calls home
(c) Changes clothes
(d) Gets a drink with Hattie
2. What call does Buck make in the pub in Chapter 10?
(a) To make arrangements to leave London
(b) To his boss to ask for a deadline extension
(c) To his boss to end his pursuit of the story
(d) To make hotel arrangements
3. Who wants to fly with Rayford, according to the end of Chapter 9?
(a) No one wants to fly with him anymore
4. Where does Rayford call in Chapter 9?
(a) Saint Patrick's Cathedral in New York
(b) O'Hare Airport
(c) New Hope Village Church
(d) The Evangelical Church of God
5. What invitation does Bruce give Rayford and Chloe in Chapter 11?
(a) To come to church service the next day
(b) To join the church
(c) To live in his house
(d) To stay for dinner
6. How do Buck’s colleagues feel about him at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) They are happy to see him
(b) They are angry
(c) They don't believe he is still alive
(d) They do not like him
7. Why did Rayford prefer being at work when his wife was pregnant, according to Chapter 8?
(a) His wife was always angry with him
(b) His wife did not want him around
(c) He felt more in control
(d) He enjoyed spending time with Hattie
8. What book of the Bible gives Rayford clues about the events going on in the world?
9. Where does Buck’s family live, according to Chapter 4?
(a) Out West
(b) The information is not given
(c) In Florida
(d) New England
10. What genre is Left Behind?
(a) Speculative fiction
(b) Historical fiction
(c) Christian fiction
(d) Short fiction
11. How does Bruce describe conversion in Chapter 11?
(a) A contract between the individual and God
(b) An insurance policy against life
(c) A way out
(d) A transaction between the individual and God
12. What does Buck think about Nicolae, according to Chapter 8?
(a) He is up to something
(b) He is going to kill Chaim Rosenzweig
(c) He is a convict
(d) He is going to change the world for better
13. Who or what does Rayford watch the videotape with?
(a) A photo of his family
(b) Irene's Bible
14. What story is Buck working on at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Buck has not divulged to anyone what story he is following up on
(b) The death of the English prime minister
(c) The unifying of the United States and the United Kingdom
(d) The one-world government
15. What does Rayford read in Chapter 7?
(a) His Bible
(b) Articles online
(c) Irene's Bible
(d) A book by Jerry B. Jenkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor revealed in Chapter 5?
2. What two people does Buck contact at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What kind of story was Buck planning to pursue in London?
4. Where is Rayford at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Rayford want to know about in Chapter 7?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)