1. What genre is Left Behind?
Left Behind is the genre of Christian fiction.
2. What happens in Chapter 1 that sets the events of the story into motion?
The event that happens in Chapter 1 that sets the events of the story into motion is that people disappear from all over the world.
3. Why was Israel bombed by Russia, according to Chapter 1?
According to Chapter 1, Israel was bombed by Russia because Israel refused to give up the ingredients in a formula that cultivates desert soil for farming.
4. How does Buck try to get information about the disappearances in Chapter 2?
In Chapter 2, Buck tries to get information about the disappearances by connecting his laptop to the airline phone to get online.
5. Where does Rayford land the plane in Chapter 2?
In Chapter 2, Rayford lands the plane at Chicago O’Hare Airport.
6. Who does Buck exchange numbers with at the beginning of Chapter 3?
At the beginning of Chapter 3, Buck exchanges numbers with Hattie.
This section contains 1,865 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)