|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rayford’s story to Hattie about in Chapter 20?
(a) His transformation
(b) Chloe's childhood
(c) His feelings for her
(d) His marriage
2. What does Rayford suspect about Hattie at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She is in love with Buck
(b) She will not show up
(c) She is at risk for committing suicide
(d) She is involved with Bruce
3. What does Bruce ask Rayford to join at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) A prayer group
(b) A mailing list
(c) The church
(d) The newly-formed Chamber of Commerce
4. What regret does Rayford have in Chapter 7?
(a) Laughing at his wife
(b) Not letting Jesus into his life
(c) Keeping his daughter from going to church
(d) Waiting too long to understand Irene's testimony
5. What does Chloe tell Rayford at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) She does not believe in God
(b) She wants to try to find Irene and Raymie
(c) She is trying to make a decision
(d) She is going back to California
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to meet with Buck in Chapter 12?
2. What does Ken suggest about the people who disappeared?
3. How long does the meal take in Chapter 21?
4. What is Buck going to do with Rayford, according to Chapter 20?
5. Where is Rayford at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)