|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, which character is challenged to a duel?
(a) The King.
(b) Don Rodrigue.
(c) Don Gomes.
(d) Don Diegue.
2. Which two characters agree that love has the power to transcend sense?
(a) The Infanta and Leonor.
(b) The Infanta and Chimene.
(c) Leonor and Elvire.
(d) Chimene and Leonor.
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, who metaphorically urges his sword to take revenge?
(a) Don Diegue.
(b) The King.
(c) Don Rodrigue.
(d) Don Gomes.
4. In Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2, Don Gomes is motivated by which emotion?
5. Which character enters at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) The Infanta.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, Don Gomes believes the King overlooks his actions for what reason?
2. Who does Chimene love?
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, which two characters argue about the King's choice of tutor?
4. In Act 2, Scene 3. why is Chimene upset?
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, Don Rodrigue is motivated by which emotion?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)