Mid-Book Test (up to Sections 18-25)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whitman proposes that grass is the ___________ of the Lord, when he contemplates it as a child.
2. The ___________ is equal with the male according to Whitman in the first page of his poetry book?
3. Whitman says that he often looks up at the perfect __________ of the stars during walks in the night.
4. Whitman believes there is terrible doubt in _____________, there is uncertainty and the possibility of being deluded.
5. Whitman believes that in his journey, the...
This section contains 567 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)