Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scenes 3 and 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who has asked Warrington to betray the king?
2. Who accompanies Lear in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What weapons do the rebel soldiers carry?
4. What does the Wounded Soldier see before he dies onstage?
5. Who stabs knitting needles into Warrington's ears?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the significance of the Wounded Soldier in Act 2 Scene 3?
2. What is the significance of the image of...
This section contains 1,085 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)