|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "We won't chain ourselves to the dead, or send our children to school in the graveyard"?
2. Why does the Gravedigger's Boy tell Lear that the Carpenter is always around?
(a) He's spying on them.
(b) He wants to steal the water.
(c) He works for the army.
(d) He's in love with his wife.
3. Where is Lear taken after the trial?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) A prison cell.
(c) The firing squad.
(d) The guillotine.
4. Who accompanies Lear in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. Who advises the king to refuse the war?
(c) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lear help the Wife do?
2. What is the name of the Orderly?
3. What action does Bodice perform throughout Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is the name of the wife of the Gravedigger's Boy?
5. Whom does Lear ask for while in the prison cell?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)