|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Gravedigger's Boy tell Lear has left him, and "wanted a horse to take him to town"?
2. Where did the "wild man" hide?
(a) The well.
(b) The house.
(c) The trees.
(d) The bushes.
3. Which character says, "I've always wanted to sit on a man's lungs"?
4. Who has asked Warrington to betray the king?
(a) Lear's daughters.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Gravedigger's Boy.
5. Who shoots the workman in Act 1, Scene 1?
(d) The Firing Squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
2. Who intends to overthrow Lear in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Which character says, "Virility! It'd be easier to get blood out of a stone, and far more probable. I've bribed a major on his staff to shoot him in the battle"?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
5. Who plans to marry the Duke of Cornwall?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)