|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning to marry the Duke of North?
2. Who has been captured in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) The Gravedigger's Boy.
3. Who advises the king to refuse the war?
(d) The Captain.
4. How does Lear order the workman killed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(d) Firing squad.
5. Who does Fontanelle say posed for her husband's portraits?
(a) An actor.
(b) His son.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests the workman be imprisoned rather than executed?
2. Why does Lear, in an aside, tell his daughter the workman is being executed?
3. Which of the following is one of Lear's daughters?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
5. Where do Bodice and Fontanelle plan to meet at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)