|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Politics is the higher form of justice"?
2. What happens to the prisoners who are led out in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are hanged.
(c) They are freed.
(d) They are knighted.
3. Why does the Old Orderly come into Lear's cell?
(a) To take him to the guillotine.
(b) To take him to the dungeon.
(c) To search it.
(d) For the plate.
4. Who enters with a wooden box in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) The Gravedigger's Boy.
(d) The Carpenter.
5. What does Bodice say regarding the prisons in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) They are empty.
(b) They've been burned.
(c) They are overflowing.
(d) They had to be evacuated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "They are my sheep and if one of them is lost I'd take fire to hell to bring him out"?
2. Where does the Ghost promise to lead Lear after leaving the prison?
3. What does Bodice say as she leaves Lear's prison cell?
4. How much time passes between Act 3, Scene 1 and Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What is Bodice doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)