|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has died at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Gravedigger's Boy.
(b) A workman.
2. Who accompanies Lear in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. Who is McFearson?
(a) The Gravedigger Boy's son.
(b) Lear's son.
(c) The Small Man.
(d) Cordelia's husband.
4. What happens to the captured soldier in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) He is freed.
(b) He joins the rebels.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He is shot.
5. What action does Bodice perform throughout Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) She sings.
(b) She paints.
(c) She knits.
(d) She paces.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Cornwall suggest be done with Lear?
2. Who does the Gravedigger's Boy tell Lear has left him, and "wanted a horse to take him to town"?
3. Who says, "I came here when I was cold and hungry and afraid. I wasn't turned away, and I won't turn anyone away"?
4. What do the prisoners pass around in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who enters carrying bread and water in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)