|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Orderly?
2. Who is the first to sit on the witness stand at Lear's trial?
3. Why doesn't the Old Orderly know Lear's crime?
(a) The records were lost.
(b) He died.
(c) He was brainwashed.
(d) The fire killed the judge.
4. What job does the Wife give the Carpenter to do?
(a) Cleaning the well.
(b) Mending the door.
(c) Tending the pigs.
(d) Tending Lear.
5. Who does Lear claim are his enemies?
(a) Duke of North and Duke of Ireland.
(b) Duke of Cornwall and Duke of North.
(c) Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Stonewall.
(d) Duke of South and Duke Willingshead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the captured soldier in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who shoots the workman in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. To whom does Lear say, "Don't ask them for favours. Walk with us. Be gentle and don't pull," in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
5. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)