|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the highly regarded senior director of marketing at eBay whom the author says called her about a month after she began working for Facebook in Chapter 4: “It’s a Jungle Gym, Not a Ladder”?
(a) Padmasree Warrior.
(b) Leymah Gbowee.
(c) Lori Goler.
(d) Judith Rodin.
2. What is described by the author as stress hormones in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
3. Who won the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize for “helping to lead the women’s protests that toppled Liberia’s dictator,” according to the author in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution”?
(a) Leymah Gbowee.
(b) Shankar Vedantam.
(c) Nitin Nohria.
(d) Bob Steel.
4. How many women and girls does the author say are currently trapped in the sex trade worldwide in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution”?
(a) 2.9 million.
(b) 6.7. million.
(c) 4.4 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
5. What well-known CNN journalist credits Willow Bay for mentoring her when she started out, according to the author in Chapter 5: “Are You My Mentor?”
(a) Justin Osofsky.
(b) Omid Kordestani.
(c) Erin Burnett.
(d) Bob Steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What management committee partner at Goldman Sachs in the late 1990s established a “breakfast or lunch only policy” for employees to create equal access for men and women, according to the author in Chapter 5: “Are You My Mentor?”
2. Who is described in Chapter 5: “Are You My Mentor?” as the founder of CollegeSpring, “a nonprofit that provides SAT tutoring and college counseling to low-income students”?
3. When does Sheryl Sandberg say she graduated college in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution”?
4. What does the author call the “phenomenon of capable people being plagued by self-doubt” in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
5. The author says in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution” that she became pregnant with her first child in the summer of what year?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)