|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution,” women of color hold what percentage top corporate jobs today?
2. How old does the author say she was when she first married, in Chapter 1: “The Leadership Ambition Gap”?
3. During the time that the author worked at Google, how many employees does she say she hired in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
4. For how long does the author say she worked for Google in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
(a) 1 and ½ years.
(b) 6 and ½ years.
(c) 3 and ½ years.
(d) 2 and ½ years.
5. According to the author in Chapter 1: “The Leadership Ambition Gap,” what percentage of mothers are primary breadwinners and earn the majority of their family’s earnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Treasury Secretary at Facebook that the author describes hosing a meeting for a few years ago in the opening of Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
2. The internal and external barriers that women face in the workplace are related by the author using what metaphor in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution”?
3. Who is the author’s grandmother whom she says was born exactly 52 years before she was, in Chapter 1: “The Leadership Ambition Gap”?
4. What social-psychological phenomenon is described with the observation that when members of a group are made aware of a negative stereotype, they are more likely to perform according to that stereotype?
5. What percentage of seats in parliament are currently held by women globally, according to the author in the Introduction: “Internalizing the Revolution”?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)