|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of U.S. working wives now out-earn their husbands, according to the author in Chapter 8: “Make Your Partner a Real Partner”?
2. Where did Sheryl Sandberg attend college for her undergraduate degree?
(a) U.C. Berkeley.
(b) The University of Pennsylvania.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. What well-known CNN journalist credits Willow Bay for mentoring her when she started out, according to the author in Chapter 5: “Are You My Mentor?”
(a) Justin Osofsky.
(b) Erin Burnett.
(c) Bob Steel.
(d) Omid Kordestani.
4. The author says in Chapter 8: “Make Your Partner a Real Partner” that her husband Dave taught her how to change a diaper when their first son was how old?
(a) 3 weeks old.
(b) 2 months old.
(c) 8 days old.
(d) 3 days old.
5. Who is the Treasury Secretary at Facebook that the author describes hosing a meeting for a few years ago in the opening of Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
(a) Lori Goler.
(b) Tim Geithner.
(c) Omid Kordestani.
(d) Mary Sue Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. “Of the twenty-eight women who have served as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies,” how many were married, according to the author in Chapter 8: “Make Your Partner a Real Partner”?
2. Whom does the author say “caught my attention at Facebook years ago when we were getting ready for our first senior-level meeting with the Walt Disney Company” in Chapter 5: “Are You My Mentor?”
3. What author does Sandberg cite in Chapter 8: “Make Your Partner a Real Partner” with the quote: “It’s not about biology, but about consciousness”?
4. What professional title does Sheryl Sandberg say her brother David holds in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
5. During the time that the author worked at Google, how many employees does she say she hired in Chapter 2: “Sit at the Table”?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)