|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to Christianity, what was the 9th century period known as a time of?
(a) Pagan heroism.
(b) Satan worship.
(d) Ritualistic nature worship.
2. Who lives alone at Hjadarholt after his father abandons him?
3. What is the name of the individual that Olaf offers to raise?
4. Who is the Norwegian that Olaf brings back with him from a trip in search of timber?
5. Who does Gest see lying in proximity to Bolli in his vision as well?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Olaf raise on the new land that he has purchased?
2. When Hoskuld travels to Norway, what does he procure to build himself a fine estate?
3. When does Gudrun get a divorce from her first husband?
4. What kind of personality does Bard Hoskuldsson have?
5. When the inheritor of Hrapp's land drowns, who comes into possession of the land?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)