|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Azucena allow to stay at her place in chapter nine?
(a) Rodrigo, who returns after having been detained by the authorities.
(b) Cuquita's husband who needs help to sober up.
(c) Cuquita and her grandmother.
(d) Her sister who arrives unannounced.
2. How does Azucena's Astroanalyst session with Rodrigo end?
(a) He asks to do more when he's a little more relaxed, perhaps in the evening.
(b) He stands up and yells that he cannot take more of this.
(c) He repeats after her about releasing his energy and worries.
(d) He offers to buy Azucena dinner, since they are not making much progress.
3. Who narrates chapter fourteen?
(b) Azucena's Guardian Angel.
4. What does Cuquita tell Azucena that she should do with her sadness?
(a) Offer it to the Universe and move on.
(b) Appropriate it, capture it within here.
(c) Use it as inspiration to create.
(d) Use it as motivation to find her Twin Soul.
5. What does Isabel do in chapter twelve, when she is wants to calm her nerves and to think?
(a) She squeezes a stress ball.
(b) She drinks warm tea.
(c) She hums to herself.
(d) She plays solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mammon's mood throughout chapter twelve?
2. Who do Isabel's bodyguards decide to blame, and beat, for Isabel fainting?
3. What does Azucena's Guardian Angel fear losing?
4. What is the problem with the photomentals obtained from the spoon?
5. What is the one way for an unfaithful person to return to their original mate?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)