|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator argue is the way to make a correct decision?
(a) The correct decision is within us, but we need silence to hear it.
(b) To contact your Guardian Angel.
(c) To shun the advice of others.
(d) To avoid contact with demons.
2. How does Azucena feel about having someone stay at her home?
(a) She felt delighted to distract herself from thinking of the loss of her Twin Soul.
(b) She felt invaded.
(c) She felt excited.
(d) She felt overwhelmed by the silence in her home, despite having a guest.
3. Who is Teo?
(a) Azucena's Twin Soul.
(b) A reincarnated Spanish conquistador.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An undercover Guadrian Angel.
4. What is Mammon's mood throughout chapter twelve?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is thrilled.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is concerned.
5. Who do Isabel's bodyguards decide to blame, and beat, for Isabel fainting?
(c) Cuquita's grandma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the song at the beginning of chapter twelve about?
2. Who tells Isabel "Help me, please! My name is Ricardo Rodriguez. My wife brought me here in a spaceship..."
3. What does Isabel do on her computer as she travels through space, after leaving the planet Korma?
4. What does Mammon claim will happen if chaos ends?
5. While watching the Televirtual, where does Cuquita see a volcanic explosion?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)