|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nergal?
(a) He is Anacreonte's boss.
(b) Azucena's former neighbor.
(c) He is Isabel's public relations specialist.
(d) The chief of Hell's secret police.
2. What is the mood of chapter sixteen?
(a) The mood is depressing, as Isabel gains power, and Azucena has no hope of defeating her.
(b) The mood is sad as Azucena no longer has any hope of enjoying a romance with Rodrigo.
(c) There is a great deal of hope for the future, as characters plan to create a new social movement
(d) Characters are tense and concerned about how to bring down Isabel.
3. Why does Isabel have a demon in her life?
(a) Because of her interest in the dark side of life.
(b) Because of her desire to harm.
(c) Because of her own self-destruction.
(d) Because she was born under an evil star.
4. What do we learn in chapter eleven about Ex-Azucena's body?
(a) It is pregnant.
(b) It has a deadly illness.
(c) It is lost in the volcanic explosion.
(d) It has been injured on Korma.
5. What does Teo claim has come from smoldering resentments throughout history?
(a) They have given rise to revolutions.
(b) Negative emotions can spread through the population like disease.
(c) They given the world a reason to self-reflect.
(d) They have given us health problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exchanges bodies on Korma?
2. How does Azucena feel about having someone stay at her home?
3. What do the photomentals of Ex-Azucena show as he talks with Isabel in Chapter 11?
4. What does Azucena recognize in the images from Rodrigo's memory in Chapter 10?
5. Whose body does Cuquita see on the Televirtual?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)