|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mammon characterize his work?
(a) It is boring work, but someone has to do it.
(b) It is a joy because he works with Isabel.
(c) It is a great responsibility, but essential for Isabel's well-being.
(d) It is difficult work.
2. What do aerophone booths do?
(a) They are public phones that send objects from one site to another, much like our fax machines send papers today.
(b) They materialize people's truest desires.
(c) They are phones that allow auric contact at a distance.
(d) They transflash people.
3. Together, after coupling, what did the auric field of both Rodrigo and Azucena form?
(a) An image that, when viewed by any outsider, would heal the viewer's very soul.
(b) A complete rainbow.
(c) A profoundly beautiful color unlike any ever seen before.
(d) A beautiful image of the ocean.
4. Where is chapter one set?
(a) In the city of Tenochtitlan, as the Spanish conquer the Aztecs.
(b) In twenty-third century Mexico City.
(c) At the pyramids of Teotihuacan.
(d) On the planet Jupiter.
5. Who are called the "supreme Reconcilers" in chapter two?
(c) Beings who have been reincarnated enough times to learn all of life's lessons.
(d) Guardian Angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Azucena's Guardian Angel think of her feeling isolated?
2. How does Cuquita feel about Azucena?
3. What is the result of Azucena's interview?
4. Where does Azucena end up by mistake on her way homes from the black market at Tepito?
5. What kind of situations does Anacreonte claim we are put in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is an astroanalyst?
2. Describe Televirtual sets.
3. What does Anacreonte want for Azucena to understand about Divine Love?
4. If Azucena and Isabel were opponents representing good and evil in earlier chapters of this book, who wins in the end?
5. What is Isabel's relationship with Carmela?
6. What is Mammon like?
7. What does Azucena learn about Rodrigo on the news?
8. How does the experience of the power of the Pyramid of Love in chapter one compare to the experience of it in chapter six?
9. What did Azucena buy from the coyote?
10. Why does Dr. Diez implant something in Azucena's brain?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)