|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anacreonte say that truth is found?
(a) In religious texts.
(b) In nature.
(c) In Art.
(d) Inside oneself.
2. Why do men whistle at Azucena on the street?
(a) The sign around her neck.
(b) Her bright red hair.
(c) Her to-die-for legs.
(d) The cut of her blouse.
3. What does Mammon claim Azucena should feel about her inclusion in Isabel's destiny?
4. What is Azucena waiting for in chapter eight?
(a) The police to arrive.
(b) A pizza delivery.
(c) News from her doctor.
(d) Rodrigo to return.
5. What do aerophone booths do?
(a) They are phones that allow auric contact at a distance.
(b) They materialize people's truest desires.
(c) They transflash people.
(d) They are public phones that send objects from one site to another, much like our fax machines send papers today.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Azucena and Cuquita spot each other standing in the same line?
2. Who is Dr. Díez?
3. Where does Rodrigo build his home?
4. Who is Anacreonte?
5. What is a Plantspeaker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mammon like?
2. What are the recurring themes in chapter one?
3. What is the difference between the meeting of Twin Souls and any other meeting?
4. Why does Azucena need help from Anacreonte in chapter seven?
5. Describe Televirtual sets.
6. What do we learn about the Pyramid of Love in chapter thirteen?
7. How does the change of narrative perspective add to or take away from the story?
8. What do the Demons believe about chaos?
9. Why is Cuquita jealous of Azucena?
10. How does the experience of the power of the Pyramid of Love in chapter one compare to the experience of it in chapter six?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)