|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of chapter fourteen, what is the most common obstacle to the fulfillment of Divine Will?
(c) Social unrest.
(d) The work of the demons.
2. What is the mood of chapter sixteen?
(a) Characters are tense and concerned about how to bring down Isabel.
(b) The mood is sad as Azucena no longer has any hope of enjoying a romance with Rodrigo.
(c) There is a great deal of hope for the future, as characters plan to create a new social movement
(d) The mood is depressing, as Isabel gains power, and Azucena has no hope of defeating her.
3. What does the narrator of chapter fourteen argue needs to be changed internally?
(a) Our vision of the future.
(b) Problems from past lives.
(c) Our desires.
(d) Our part in negativity.
4. How do the passengers riding with Azucena and Rodrigo react to their Astroanalysis session?
(a) They are impressed by Azucena's ability, and several fellow passengers ask her for help.
(b) They are excited for the couple.
(c) They are happy for Rodrigo, and hope that his shouts mean he is progressing.
(d) They are worried by Rodrigo's outbursts.
5. Who does Azucena allow to stay at her place in chapter nine?
(a) Her sister who arrives unannounced.
(b) Rodrigo, who returns after having been detained by the authorities.
(c) Cuquita and her grandmother.
(d) Cuquita's husband who needs help to sober up.
6. Who is Teo?
(a) An undercover Guadrian Angel.
(b) Azucena's Twin Soul.
(c) A reincarnated Spanish conquistador.
(d) A police officer.
7. What does Azucena see in images of Rodrigo's memory from the photomental camera?
(a) When he was a Spanish woman, on a boat to Mexico.
(b) How he fought in a bloody war.
(c) How he was raped.
(d) His recollection of being a child in Tenochtitlan.
8. What do we learn in chapter eleven about Ex-Azucena's body?
(a) It is lost in the volcanic explosion.
(b) It has been injured on Korma.
(c) It is pregnant.
(d) It has a deadly illness.
9. In chapter thirteen, who does Cuquita claim that she has to live with?
(c) Her grandma.
10. How do Azucena and Cuquita arrive to Korma?
(a) On Julio's interplanetary spaceship.
(b) Through a long-distance aerophone booth.
(c) Through a government program.
(d) Via Pluto.
11. How does Azucena feel about having someone stay at her home?
(a) She felt excited.
(b) She felt delighted to distract herself from thinking of the loss of her Twin Soul.
(c) She felt overwhelmed by the silence in her home, despite having a guest.
(d) She felt invaded.
12. How is Azucena raised?
(a) As an orphan.
(b) On a ranch.
(c) As a servant child.
(d) By abusive parents.
13. What does Anacreonte run through with Azucena before giving her what she wants?
(a) The Law of Correspondence.
(b) His advice about how to navigate negativity.
(c) The Law of Love.
(d) His advice about Twin Souls.
14. What is the setting for chapter eleven?
(a) Twenty third century Mexico City.
(b) The port of Veracruz.
(c) The Planet Korma, and return to Earth.
(d) The capital of Mexico at the time of the conquest.
15. Who does Rodrigo fall in love with after returning to Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Azucena believe that the images reveal about Isabel Gonzalez's past?
2. What is the mood in chapter eleven?
3. What does the narrator of chapter twelve claim is the purpose of wars and social conflicts?
4. What does Azucena organize in chapter fourteen?
5. Which one of Azucena's companions dies in the police chase?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)