|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teo's relationship with Azucena?
(a) Azucena is using him to help her build her political career.
(b) He wants to marry Azucena.
(c) They have a romantic and intimate relationship.
(d) He was her father in a past life.
2. Who does Rodrigo fall in love with after returning to Earth?
3. What is the song at the beginning of chapter fourteen about?
(a) San Miguel Archangel.
(c) The golden age of Acapulco.
4. What does the narrator of chapter fourteen argue needs to be changed internally?
(a) Our part in negativity.
(b) Our desires.
(c) Our vision of the future.
(d) Problems from past lives.
5. What does Cuquita tell Azucena that she should do with her sadness?
(a) Offer it to the Universe and move on.
(b) Use it as inspiration to create.
(c) Appropriate it, capture it within here.
(d) Use it as motivation to find her Twin Soul.
6. What happens as Azucena and her friends are chased by the police?
(a) Rodrigo runs from the group.
(b) Azucena falls and breaks her leg.
(c) Isabel arrives and begins to threaten Azucena.
(d) There is an earthquake.
7. Who tells Isabel "Help me, please! My name is Ricardo Rodriguez. My wife brought me here in a spaceship..."
8. What body does Azucena travel in chapter fifteen?
(a) Her original body.
(b) Cuquita's grandmother's body.
(c) Rodrigo's body.
(d) Teo's body.
9. What does Azucena believe happened to Rodrigo?
(a) Somehow he has damaged his aura with negativity.
(b) He needs spiritual guidance.
(c) Someone erased his memory.
(d) He is blocked by a negative childhood memory.
10. How does Rodrigo react to Azucena when they meet again on Korma in Chapter 10?
(a) He greeted her with the gift of a romantic dinner.
(b) He kissed her more romantically than she could have ever imagined.
(c) He did not recognize her.
(d) He slapped her, screaming that she should have found him sooner.
11. According to the narrator of chapter fourteen, what is the most common obstacle to the fulfillment of Divine Will?
(b) Social unrest.
(d) The work of the demons.
12. Why does Isabel have a demon in her life?
(a) Because of her interest in the dark side of life.
(b) Because she was born under an evil star.
(c) Because of her own self-destruction.
(d) Because of her desire to harm.
13. This character begins chapter twelve saying, "How it pains me not to be able to calm Isabel's agitated state of mind."
(a) Nero, the Demon.
(d) Isabel's Guardian Angel.
14. What does Azucena hope to do with the original capstone of the Pyramid of Love?
(a) Return it to the top of the pyramid.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Analyze it in order to see its history, and learn what Isabel has done.
(d) Hold it in her hands until its power directs her to the love of her life.
15. What does Anacreonte run through with Azucena before giving her what she wants?
(a) The Law of Love.
(b) His advice about Twin Souls.
(c) His advice about how to navigate negativity.
(d) The Law of Correspondence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mammon's mood throughout chapter twelve?
2. What is the setting for chapter eleven?
3. What does the printout from Cuquita's invention tell Azucena?
4. What does Isabel tell the reporter about airing information regarding Bush's assassination?
5. What does Azucena remember while listening to her music as she travels through space in chapter nine?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)