|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frustrates Anacreonte about Azucena?
(a) She does not follow orders.
(b) She refuses to look for a job.
(c) She insists on breaking the Law of Love.
(d) She constantly interrupts.
2. Together, after coupling, what did the auric field of both Rodrigo and Azucena form?
(a) A beautiful image of the ocean.
(b) A profoundly beautiful color unlike any ever seen before.
(c) An image that, when viewed by any outsider, would heal the viewer's very soul.
(d) A complete rainbow.
3. What is the song at the beginning of chapter five about?
(a) Seeing a person known long ago and remembering old times.
(b) A spiritual awakening.
(c) A lost love remembered.
(d) Ways in which a beautiful person is bad.
4. Why does Hernán Cortés decide to build a new city on an ancient one?
(a) He believes that God wanted for him to establish an even greater city in its place.
(b) He quickly understood that he had to obliterate all traces of the ancient city in Aztec memory.
(c) He feels that he should utilize the large labor force available to him in this area.
(d) He enjoys the altitude and other unique geographical features of the city.
5. What happens to Isabel's child?
(a) He is born already dead.
(b) Isabel decides to take the child from the city she hates with her to Spain.
(c) Citlali murders the infant just after his birth.
(d) He is born with a severe medical problem, and is rushed from the house to see a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mammon claim Azucena should feel about her inclusion in Isabel's destiny?
2. Where do Azucena and Cuquita spot each other standing in the same line?
3. What does Azucena hear during her interview?
4. Why does Rodrigo leave Azucena's apartment?
5. How is Isabel Gonzale characterized?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)