|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does a government agency prevent in films?
(a) Suspense music.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Opera music.
(d) Rap music.
2. What is a Plantspeaker?
(a) A device that translates the electrical emissions from plants into words.
(b) A speaker in the shape of a pot, which helps plants to grow when music in balance with the Divine Plan is played.
(c) An invention that, through the power of music, can increase or decrease the size of plants.
(d) A special kind of speaker used in therapy designed to plant positive feelings in the mind of the listener.
3. Who controls the sale of records, stereos, cassettes, and CDs?
(a) The Center for Music and the Healing Arts.
(b) The Center for the Elimination of Piracy.
(c) The Director of Public Health.
(d) The Interplanetary Office for Copyright Protection.
4. What does the printout from Cuquita's invention tell Azucena?
(a) "I will arrive soon."
(b) "You have the inner strength to overcome any obstacle."
(c) "My dear child, you are going to see him much sooner than you think."
(d) "I once felt alone too."
5. What is Isabel celebrating at the opening of chapter six?
(a) The birth of her daughter.
(b) The purchase of her new home.
(c) Her candidacy for Planetary President.
(d) Her new position as Chief of Mexico City Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Azucena remember while listening to her music as she travels through space in chapter nine?
2. What is the relationship between Azucena and Rodrigo?
3. Where does Anacreonte say that truth is found?
4. How does Agapito win Isabel's favor?
5. Why don't the scientists observing Azucena's memory of the Mexico City of 1985 trust her recollection?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)