|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Azucena's Guardian Angel recommend if she would listen to him?
(a) That she re-read The Law of Love.
(b) That she open the gift box sitting on her couch.
(c) A cold shower.
(d) That she listen to the music CD.
2. Near the beginning of chapter twelve, what is Isabel afraid to do that might otherwise relax her?
(a) Disrobe for a massage.
(b) Take a hot bath.
(c) Fall asleep on the spaceshuttle.
(d) Turn off the lights in her bedroom.
3. What does the coyote at the end of chapter four try to sell Azucena?
(a) A body.
(b) Plant speakers.
(c) Illegal music.
(d) A silver spoon.
4. What does Anacreonte claim directs us to foster balance?
(a) A Supreme Intelligence.
(b) Our own instincts, particularly after having experienced fine art.
(c) Innumerable forces in nature.
(d) The Guardian Angel's perfect direction.
5. What is the song at the beginning of chapter twelve about?
(d) Harvest time.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of chapter eight, how does the Supreme Intelligence communicate with us?
2. What does Azuena's Guardian Angel monitor at the beginning of chapter eight?
3. What does the narrator of chapter twelve claim that wishes act as?
4. Where does Anacreonte say that truth is found?
5. What does Dr. Díez implant in Azucena's brain?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)