|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Albert is said to be incapable of in Chapter 31?
(a) Making up a parcel.
(b) Tying a dress-tie.
(c) Paring his right-hand nails.
(d) Hanging a painting.
2. What project is Albert seeking to produce?
(a) A stage play.
(b) A musical.
(c) A silent film.
(d) An animation project.
3. Who does Margot move in with in the winter?
(b) A co-worker.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Frau Levandovsky.
4. Why did Margot get into modeling?
(a) To meet artists.
(b) Just to make money.
(c) To make contacts in the fashion world.
(d) As a step toward movie stardom.
5. What does Axel find left behind in Albert and Margot's hotel room?
(a) A note.
(b) An envelope containing cash.
(c) One of Margot's shoes.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cook who works at the chalet?
2. Where did Albert hide his gun when he arrived at Paul's house?
3. How does Paul talk to Albert in Chapter 39?
4. How does Paul find out Albert's address in Switzerland?
5. On which day did Paul and Albert arrive back in Berlin?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)