|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Axel tells about his sculptor friend. Where do the sculptor and his wife walk to at the end?
(a) The Eiffel tower.
(b) A divorce court.
(c) A lunatic asylum.
(d) A beach.
2. What did Albert intend to do as soon as Margot entered their room in Chapter 30?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Kidnap her.
3. What does Albert receive an invitation to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Artists' Club.
(b) A gallery opening.
(c) A wedding.
(d) The Critic's Association.
4. Which illness is said to be going around Berlin in Chapter 19?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
5. To what does Margot compare her appearance onscreen?
(a) To a witch.
(b) To a hippopotamus.
(c) To a hollywood actress.
(d) To her mother's wedding photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Margot wearing when Albert visited her at her new apartment?
2. What makes Margot wild at the hotel in France in Chapter 26?
3. How long have Albert and Elisabeth been married?
4. What epidemic does Albert note seems to spread among the wives of his fellow scholars?
5. What did Albert notice about Paul when he came to collect his sister's things?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)