|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Axel stay at Margot's flat?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
2. While thinking over her marriage, what sign of Albert's infidelity did Elisabeth come to realize?
(a) A strange note she had found.
(b) His late nights away from home.
(c) The smell of perfume on him.
(d) Lipstick on Albert's handkerchief.
3. Where did Albert and Elisabeth marry?
4. How old is Axel when he meets Margot?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Thirty-four years old.
(c) Thirty years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
5. Who does Albert claim to be when he opens the flat door to Otto?
(a) Margot's fiance.
(b) Margot's uncle.
(c) Margot's roommate.
(d) Margot's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margot lets a man from which country kiss and caress her while on vacation?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Albert look for Margot?
3. In Chapter 16, who does Margot think the footman at the dinner party resembles?
4. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
5. After leaving Albert, where did Paul urge Elisabeth and Irma to go?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)