|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying at Margot's, what does Albert write in his letter to Elisabeth?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) He still treasures her.
(c) Irma should come live with him.
(d) Margot has tricked him.
2. What is the name of Margot Peters' brother?
3. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
(a) A church clock.
(b) Margot's flat.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A park fountain.
4. How old is Elisabeth in Chapter 7?
(a) Thirty-nine years old.
(b) Thirty-one years old.
(c) Twenty-nine years old.
(d) Thirty-five years old.
5. What does Elisabeth blame for Albert's irritability and jumpiness in Chapter 7?
(a) The weather.
(b) His sore back.
(c) His job.
(d) The coldness of their flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an old man buy for Margot before dying?
2. What is placed on the lacquer tray in Albert's hall in Chapter 16?
3. What is Albert said to smell like?
4. Who is Frieda?
5. What does Otto tell Margot to get from Albert?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)