|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Albert's "one small request" when he met Margot in the street in Chapter 6?
(a) For him to hold Margot's umbrella for her.
(b) For them to take a taxi.
(c) For Margot to walk through the park with him.
(d) For Margot to take his arm.
2. According to Albert, who locked him in the bedroom?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) A burglar.
3. What does Otto tell Margot to get from Albert?
(a) His checkbook.
(b) Fifty marks.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) The keys to his car.
4. How did Elisabeth feel after reading Margot's letter?
(a) Like Albert was joking.
(b) Like Albert was dead.
(c) Like she was liberated.
(d) Like she was dreaming.
5. Who does an Englishwoman mistake Margot for?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Albert's daughter.
(c) An actress.
(d) A waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margot hope Elisabeth will do when she reads the letter?
2. How long was Elisabeth in confinement at the end of her pregnancy?
3. Albert tells Margot his surname is __________.
4. How does Axel feel about finding Margot again?
5. In Chapter 8, what is the servant girl whom Albert asks for information about Margot doing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)