|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, after Albert hangs up from speaking to Margot, what does he sit and listen to?
(a) His pounding heart.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Irma's laughing.
(d) The traffic in the street.
2. How does Albert feel when he wakes up at Margot's flat in Chapter 9?
3. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
(a) A church clock.
(b) A park fountain.
(c) Margot's flat.
(d) A zoo.
4. While staying at Margot's, what does Albert write in his letter to Elisabeth?
(a) He still treasures her.
(b) Margot has tricked him.
(c) He wants a divorce.
(d) Irma should come live with him.
5. On Axel's last morning at Margot's flat, what does he do?
(a) Starts a small fire.
(b) Sketches Margot.
(c) Makes her breakfast.
(d) Steals her pocket change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Elisabeth and Paul watch at a park one summer day?
2. Who lets Albert into Margot's flat?
3. What game does Axel love to play, even in his dreams?
4. What is the name of Albert and Elisabeth's daughter?
5. At the dinner party, what does Olga Waldheim tell stories about?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)