|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Albert and Elisabeth's daughter?
2. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
(a) A zoo.
(b) Margot's flat.
(c) A church clock.
(d) A park fountain.
3. How is Axel's personality described in Chapter 18?
(a) As immature.
(b) As rude.
(c) As cutthroat.
(d) As cynical.
4. In Chapter 5, which part of Margot's ensemble is described as 'shabby'?
(a) Her overcoat.
(b) Her handbag.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her hat.
5. What did Albert notice about Paul when he came to collect his sister's things?
(a) Paul was clenching his fists.
(b) Paul's clothes were covered in mud.
(c) Paul was quieter than usual.
(d) Paul had shaved clumsily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Albert said to smell like?
2. While staying at Margot's, what does Albert write in his letter to Elisabeth?
3. Who does Margot move in with in the winter?
4. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
5. What is Margot wearing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)