|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Albert pick out of Margot's bathtub?
(a) A bar of soap.
(b) A loofah.
(c) A spider.
(d) A shampoo bottle.
2. Who arranged for Margot to work as an usher?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her landlady's cousin.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Margot try to catch as she and Albert return to their room in Chapter 13?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A firefly.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A cricket.
4. What does Albert offer Otto before shutting the door in his face in Chapter 11?
(a) Advice on a job that was available.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A ten-marks note.
5. What does Elisabeth blame for Albert's irritability and jumpiness in Chapter 7?
(a) The weather.
(b) The coldness of their flat.
(c) His sore back.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Axel stay at Margot's flat?
2. While thinking over her marriage, what sign of Albert's infidelity did Elisabeth come to realize?
3. What does Otto tell Margot to get from Albert?
4. On Axel's last morning at Margot's flat, what does he do?
5. Where did Albert and Elisabeth marry?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)