|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grew in front of Margot's new building?
(a) A cherry tree.
(c) Three poplars.
(d) Cedar hedges.
2. In Chapter 5, which part of Margot's ensemble is described as 'shabby'?
(a) Her handbag.
(b) Her overcoat.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her hat.
3. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
(a) He could store some artwork in her spare room.
(b) She would never contact him again.
(c) He could visit her occasionally.
(d) The flat would be in the same building as his flat.
4. What does Albert notice as he stands outside his flat door after spending the night with Margot?
(a) It is quiet inside.
(b) There is a pile of letters on the ground.
(c) He can hear Elisabeth crying.
(d) The temperature is colder than usual.
5. On Axel's last morning at Margot's flat, what does he do?
(a) Makes her breakfast.
(b) Sketches Margot.
(c) Starts a small fire.
(d) Steals her pocket change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frieda?
2. Who arranged for Margot to work as an usher?
3. Who lets Albert out of the bedroom after Margot locks him in?
4. What does Margot realize by visiting Albert's flat?
5. How old is Axel when he meets Margot?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)