|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late is Margot when she finally arrives at Albert's flat in Chapter 6?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) One hour.
2. What did Albert pick out of Margot's bathtub?
(a) A bar of soap.
(b) A spider.
(c) A loofah.
(d) A shampoo bottle.
3. How long have Albert and Elisabeth been married?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. In Chapter 6, after Albert hangs up from speaking to Margot, what does he sit and listen to?
(a) Classical music.
(b) His pounding heart.
(c) Irma's laughing.
(d) The traffic in the street.
5. Albert tells Margot his surname is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margot find out Albert's real name?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Albert look for Margot?
3. What does Margot hope Elisabeth will do when she reads the letter?
4. How old is Axel when he meets Margot?
5. How long did Axel stay at Margot's flat?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)