|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Albert and Elisabeth's daughter?
2. What did Albert pick out of Margot's bathtub?
(a) A shampoo bottle.
(b) A loofah.
(c) A bar of soap.
(d) A spider.
3. Who does Margot move in with in the winter?
(b) Her brother.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) Frau Levandovsky.
4. Who is Frieda?
(a) Irma's governess.
(b) Albert's maid.
(c) Margot's roommate.
(d) Paul's wife.
5. Who is the subject of a photographic study in the book Margot reads in Chapter 8?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Betty Grable.
(c) Joan Crawford.
(d) Hedy Lamar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
2. In Chapter 5, which part of Margot's ensemble is described as 'shabby'?
3. What project is Albert seeking to produce?
4. What does Margot ask her landlady to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Albert look for Margot?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)