|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project is Albert seeking to produce?
(a) A stage play.
(b) An animation project.
(c) A silent film.
(d) A musical.
2. Who is Frieda?
(a) Albert's maid.
(b) Irma's governess.
(c) Paul's wife.
(d) Margot's roommate.
3. On Axel's last morning at Margot's flat, what does he do?
(a) Makes her breakfast.
(b) Starts a small fire.
(c) Sketches Margot.
(d) Steals her pocket change.
4. How long did Axel stay at Margot's flat?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
5. When early for an appointment one day, where does Albert pass the time?
(a) Browsing in a hat shop.
(b) Reading in a park.
(c) At a cinema.
(d) At a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margot find out Albert's real name?
2. What does Margot ask her landlady to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 6, after Albert hangs up from speaking to Margot, what does he sit and listen to?
4. How late is Margot when she finally arrives at Albert's flat in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Margot Peters' brother?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)