|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
(a) He could store some artwork in her spare room.
(b) The flat would be in the same building as his flat.
(c) She would never contact him again.
(d) He could visit her occasionally.
2. How old is Axel when he meets Margot?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Thirty years old.
(d) Thirty-four years old.
3. What was Albert's "one small request" when he met Margot in the street in Chapter 6?
(a) For them to take a taxi.
(b) For him to hold Margot's umbrella for her.
(c) For Margot to take his arm.
(d) For Margot to walk through the park with him.
4. What is the name of Margot Peters' brother?
5. In Chapter 6, after Albert hangs up from speaking to Margot, what does he sit and listen to?
(a) Irma's laughing.
(b) The traffic in the street.
(c) Classical music.
(d) His pounding heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Albert's family physician?
2. What does Margot's father do for a living?
3. What is the name of Albert and Elisabeth's daughter?
4. Why did Margot get into modeling?
5. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)