|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Axel leave Germany as a young man?
(a) To live with his cousin in America.
(b) To take a job in Paris.
(c) To escape legal charges.
(d) To avoid the war.
2. What service does Axel offer to provide Albert for his trip to the South?
(b) Route planner.
(d) Party organizer.
3. In Chapter 17, how long has it been since Margot last saw Axel?
(a) Three and a half years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 28, what does Albert try to find out?
(a) If Axel can drive them to Spain.
(b) If Margot is having an affair.
(c) Udo's address.
(d) News from Germany.
5. In Chapter 10, what does Margot consider to be a boon and a blessing?
(a) She was born pretty.
(b) She can talk her way out of anything.
(c) Rich men are attracted to her.
(d) She cannot have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Albert hear from outside the hospital window?
2. What is Dorianna Karenina said to be famous for?
3. Who lets Albert out of the bedroom after Margot locks him in?
4. Where does Paul usually spend his Sunday mornings?
5. What does Albert notice as he stands outside his flat door after spending the night with Margot?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)